Please click on the blue links below to download PDF copies of the CLE materials.
In order to save trees, we will not provide paper copies of CLE materials. If you would like to have paper copies, please bring printed copies with you. The CLE location will have wifi if you would like to access CLE materials on your electronic device.
- Agenda for the day (Agenda)
- Speaker bios (Program Faculty.2014)
- Human Rights in the U.S.: A Handbook for Legal Aid Attorneys (Local Human Rights Law Lawyering Project) (14-05-05 LHRL Handbook_Full Draft)
- Human Rights Law in the State of Oregon (Oregon cases)
- Human Rights, Social Justice and State Law: A Manual for Creative Lawyering (Northeastern University School of Law) (Human Rights and Poverty Law)
- State and Local Human Rights Agencies: Recommendations for Advancing Opportunity and Equality Through an International Human Rights Framework (Columbia Law School, Human Rights Institute) (State and local human rights agencies)
- Professor Gwynne Skinner’s Presentation Human Rights in the U.S.: Domestic Legal Remedies for International Law Violations (DOMESTIC LEGAL REMEDIES)
- Professor Lauren Bartlett’s Presentation Using Human Rights in Everyday Cases (Bartlett Applying Human Rights Law in Everyday Cases)
- Professor Lauren Bartlett’s Presentation Beyond Litigation: Working with Special Rapporteurs, Treaty Bodies and the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (Bartlett Beyond Litigation Working with Special Rapporteurs, Treaty Bodies and the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights)
- Professor Lauren Bartlett’s Presentation Human Rights 101: How to use human rights in everyday practice (Bartlett Human Rights 101 How to use human rights in everyday practice)